Communication between school and parents is really important. To keep parents up to date with latest events, news and programmes, the school has subscribed to a texting service which allows us to communicate efficiently and effectively. All communication between school and parents can be found below.
Please remember to keep the school informed, if you change your mobile or contact details.
- School closing early due to Water shortage letter 25/02/2019
- 2H replacement class teacher letter 25/02/2019
- Safer Internet Week 2019 letter 01/02/2019
- Young Voices Choir final letter 29/01/2019
- KS1 After School Club letter 17/09/2018
- KS2 After School Club letter 17/09/2018
- Year 5 Lullingstone Villa trip letter 19/09/2018
- Years 1 – 6 Feelings Week letter 28/09/2018
- FS Feeling Week letter 28/09/2018
- Year 3 Kew Gardens trip letter 01/10/2018
- Parent Councillor nomination letter 01/10/2018
- Food Bank Challenge letter 08/10/2018
- Y6 Height/Weight Measuring consent letter 09/10/2018
- Anti-Bullying Week & Children in Need letter 09/11/2018
- Parent consultation letter 30/11/2018 & 04/11/2018
- KS1 After School Club Nomination letter 12/12/2018
- KS2 After School Club Nomination letter 12/12/2018
- Y4 & 5 Pantomime letter 12/12/2018
To view historical text messages or notifications, please change date on the calendar below.