The local authority (LA), Tower Hamlets, now deals with all statutory admissions from Reception to Year 6, including in-year or mid-term admissions. If you would like your child to come to Old Palace Primary School please contact Pupil Services at the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.

A paper copy can be obtained from the Local Authority’s Pupil Admissions Team on tel: 020 7364 5006 alternatively you can apply for a place online using the e-admissions portal.

Providing the school with proof of your address

When offering school places, the council will check addresses to prevent fraudulent applications. The school will, therefore, need proof of where you and your child are living. You will need to provide the school with your original full Birth Certificate, Council Tax bill or Council Tax Benefit letter or notice, and one of the following documents that show your address:

  1. A utility bill (gas, electricity or water) from the last three months. We do not accept a mobile phone bill.
  2. A statement from your bank or building society or a credit card statement from the last three months.
  3. Your Child Benefit entitlement letter from HM Revenue & Customs for your claim.

For further guidance, please visit the local authority website

Old Palace Open Days

To welcome any prospective parents to visit our Foundation Stage, we have arranged the following open days. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact us on 020 8980 3020.

Autumn 1

Monday 24th September 2018

9.30am – 11.30am & 1.30pm – 3.00pm

Autumn 2

Thursday 8th November 2018

9.30am – 11.30am & 1.30pm – 3.00pm

A copy of our Home School Policy can be downloaded here

error: Content is protected !!