Safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children is everyone’s responsibility.
The school has a legal duty of care for the health, safety, security and wellbeing of all pupils and staff. Old Palace is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
If you notice anything that you feel is a cause for concern, relating to a child’s safety in our school, please ensure you discuss it immediately with a member of the safeguarding team, listed below:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead: Miss Millward, Deputy headteacher
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Ms Kurup, Inclusion/SENCO
- Headteacher: Mr Palmer
- Parent Support Workers: Shelly Rahman & Forida Rahman
- School Business Manager: Michele Walsham
Additional Sources of Support
- LBTH Child Protection Advice Line/MASH: 020 7364 3444/5601/5606
- Early Help Hub: 020 7364 5006
- Police Child Abuse Investigation Team (CAIT): 020 8 217 6484
- Children’s Social Care Emergency Out of Hours: 020 7364 5006 Option 3
- DfE Extremism Line: 020 7340 7264
- NSPCC: 020 8983 3555
- Childline England: 020 7239 1000