Old Palace has a compulsory school uniform.
The uniform consists of the following:
- SCARLET jumper, kameez, sweatshirts or cardigans.
- WHITE Shirt or Polo shirt (Fred Perry style)
- BLACK or GREY trousers, skirts, salwar and jilbaab (girls) or the kurta and topi (boys).
- BLACK shoes (NOT TRAINERS)
- PLAIN head scarves white, black, grey or navy.
For illustration purposes, please refer to uniform gallery below. All clothing items can be bought from a high street retailer.
When children participate in Physical Education lessons, children must change for all activities. Articles worn indoors must include plimsolls, shorts and a T-shirt. For swimming, a swimming costume and hat are required. Jewellery must be removed before the start of the lesson and head scarves either removed or replaced with a bandana, which will come off easily if it becomes caught. The PE kit should consist of:
- PLAIN T-shirt
- Shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Plimsolls or trainers
When KS2 pupils attend swimming lessons, their kit should consist of:
- Swimming trunks or costume
- Swimming hat
- Goggles (optional)
As part of the admission process to our school. New children starting at Old Palace are provided with a free school book bag and a school badge/crest, which can be sewn to the school jumper. Additional school badges or replacement book bags can be purchased from the school office.
Children can wear small stud earrings but, no dangly earrings to be worn. Children are not permitted to wear chains, bracelets or rings.